Russian translate / localization is here

Кстати идентификатор содержащий .accesskey - это и есть те буквы про которые я говорил ранее. Допустим есть help.acceskey “H”, если изменить на “П” то получим подчёркнутую активную букву в слове “Помощь”. Однако, чтобы так делать нужно будет словарь с учитыванием идентификаторов.

По поводу filebrowser - по опыту могу сказать, что это могут быть строки в самых неожиданных местах :slight_smile: А могут и вообще не использоваться :slight_smile: Но это я посмотрю потом.

Wait for developers answer about filebrowser.dtd.

Я не вижу где бы это использовалось.

Типа эти надписи вшиты прямо в xul-файл filebrowser’a?

Нашёл. Файл-Сохранить как другое-Удалённый файл. Здесь строки из filbrowser.

Отображается там перевод? По идее должен.

1 Like

Да, отображается.

For all I know you 2 are talking about the weather. :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course :smiley:
We are talking about special dictionary that allow for @Laborpago create translations faster and easier.

This is why it might be better to talk in English on here, since that sounds like you might be reinventing the wheel. Mozilla already has a localization system in place, I will try and make some time to document it this week.

We know that mozilla have localization system. We just think how to make translate more faster and easier for anybody.
I’m translate my posts, if you need.

So okay, I’m remove -lang build from repository and rename install-lang.rdf to install.rdf. Also I remove install-adn.rdf cuz it’s not need.

If only it were that simple, someone has already done a long time localization…
I tried to do it on the way Mozilla, but it is very confusing and unclear. My way is much easier.

And something important I certainly will duplicate in English :slight_smile:

Question for developers - if my extension has name “test321” and in chrome.manifest I write

override chrome://komodo/blablabla chrome://TeSt321/blablabla

It’s will work? Or chrome.manifest content and name of extension was case-sensitive?

install.rdf

> <em:name>name-of-extention</em:name>

А :slight_smile: Ты о регистре. Я не понял.

Проверил. Работает в любом регистре.

Проверил ещё раз. Не работает :slight_smile: Not working.

О чем ты говоришь? (what are you talking about?)

Да :smile:
When i rename your extension to LocalRU - work’s perfectly :smile:

Вобщем само название расширения чувствительно к регистру. А вот названия папок внутри - нет.

It’s good and bad.
Good: you can create extensions with same names, just change 1 letter to uppercase or lowercase.
Bad: !Good.

Why would you want to create extensions with the same name?

Mozilla often makes things look way more difficult than they are. Your way works but will not be forward compatible, eg. if we add strings to files you’ve overridden then your translations will fail, rather than fall back on our phrases.

I do not understand Mozilla system localizing. I’m trying. I find only this way - I created a program that automatically converts the string in files used dictionary. It is simple.

I don’t know. Just overriding?
also, it’s just a example. I don’t understand, where I can use extensions with the same name :smiley:

I believe Mozilla isn’t quite consistent everywhere, so it’s best to just use lower case everywhere in chrome.manifest. (This is unrelated to the extension name, for what it’s worth; it’s just the locale or whatever lines.)

1 Like