Komodo 9.3 Pre-release, what do you like? What don't you like?

Right, thanks for clarifying. The upgrade process is definitely something we want to improve going forward.

Hi, I just update my komodo to this version and the keyshorcuts aren’t working, like ctrl+3 to comment a selected portion of code (in fact any of the shortcuts with CTRL+keyboardNumber are working), multiline selection (ctrl+shift+click).

Some shortcuts change with big releases like this, if you wish to revert or use your own you can set them under Preferences > Key Bindings.

It also seems that the package manager is limited to automatically updating packages only from the Komodo web site. We have developed a large add-on that is specific to our company’s work, and not something that we may prefer to share publicly. It is set to update from our server via the em:updateURL setting in the package’s install.rdf, and has been a tremendously useful feature.

I see that I can launch the old addons dialog, extensions.xul, from the console and force an update, but this isn’t a great option for my users. Please restore this functionality.

Thank you @dooleyk, could you file an enhancement request on our bug tracker for this? Alternatively it would be tremendously helpful if you could email support@activestate.com with some details around your workflow so that we can plan for enhancements that suit everyones need.