I am working on Windows 10.
The problem can be seen from the following steps:
- Create a containing folder in the toolbox pane with a toolbar, macros etc. and export it as a zip file. Then delete the zip file.
- Rename the folder and export it again as a zip file with the same file name and expand it
- Look in the .folderdata file in the new expanded zip file
- The folder name in the .folderdata file is not updated, it has the original name
- The only way to capture a folder rename is to save it in a zip file with new name.
In other words, the rename of the folder containing the toolbar, macros etc is never saved. Is this a bug?