Removing the the drop down home menu in bar and keeping (HOME ONE) as main page of the code

Hello, I’ve recently started learning and trying to code for personal personal us and also just a new hubby. I wanted to know how to Removing the the drop down home menu in bar and keeping the (HOME ONE) as main page of the website. I’ve wanted videos and searched but overtime I follow an instructions screws up the lay out of the bar on the website. any help would be greatly appertained. thank you in advance. here is the code and also it was a sample i got and trying to work on.

<div id="navbar-collapse" class="collapse navbar-collapse">
                <ul class="nav navbar-nav mr-auto">
                  <li class="nav-item dropdown active">
                      <a href="#" class="nav-link dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">Home <i class="fa fa-angle-down"></i></a>
                      <ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu">
                        <li class="active"><a href="index.html">Home One</a></li>
                        <li><a href="index-2.html">Home Two</a></li>
                      </ul>
                  </li>

Hi @Simon_Mandari, hate to do this to you but this forum is Komodo related questions. This is specifically an HTML questions which can be answered outside of the context of Komodo.

I’m gonna have to point you to something like Stack Overflow - Where Developers Learn, Share, & Build Careers to get your question answered.

Help tips:

• if you’re referencing specific instructions you followed, include those instructions in your question
  • include relevant css if it’s a styling question
  • in this case, it sounds like something is slightly shifted from where you want it to be, a screenshot would be helpful to clarify for people what exactly the issue is that you’re having

Thanks Careyh, sorry about this. Still trying to figure out all of this.

@Simon_Mandari no problem AT ALL but it’s better I send you to Stackoverflow for at least 2 reasons:

• literally millions of people on stackoverflow
  • very very few people here

You’re at the “lots and lots of questions” phase so keep asking them. Best of luck to you!