Using Komodo IDE 9.3.2 for now but decide to test 10 version of the editor.
- The interface font size is too small, e.q. panels and menus. Can I increase it?
- Komodo edit tried to import my shortcuts from 9 version on install. Yes, the scheme name appeared, but no any real bindings. How I can apply them manually.
- Color schemes. How to import/export them?
- Snippets. The same question.
- You can, but I assume you want to use your own color scheme, so skip this for now.
- They are placed at
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\ActiveState\KomodoIDE\9.3\schemes\<Keybinding_name>.kkf. Just copy
- See #2
tools folder from
About the first one, once you’ve copied all your schemes, open Color Scheme Editor (Preferences - Color Scheme), pick “Interface” in top left dropdown menu and change “Size” to
@Defman why are you explaining him how to manually import his settings? This is all automated and should NOT be done manually unless as a last resort.
@MaxA Komodo 10 automatically migrates most of your settings over from Komodo 9. Some settings are left behind but this is to ensure a stable install. If you decide to manually migrate these through copying config files you may be creating an unstable install. Keybindings, color schemes, snippets, … these should all be imported automatically from Komodo 9.
As for changing the font size, please see: