Komodo 12 on win 7 fails to close

Seems that on my old win 7 komodo can’t close/restart properly.
How can I debug ?
Untitled

More details please @efdo. At least include repro steps.

There is nothing special i’m doing, just open and close Komodo 12. (I also have 9 edit installed and there is no problem on that one). The 12 ide errors out every time. I can save workspace manually and restore. It restores automatically 1 ide window, but not the second open one (but it does open it).

If you tell me how to debug, I will.

@efdo,

Grab your logs when you reproduce the issue , Help menu > Troubleshooting > View Log File. Make sure you haven’t restarted Komodo when you share the logs.

How exactly are you closing Komodo?

• Carey

Just closing normally either via window top x button or via menu Exit, same.
In the log window AppData\Local\ActiveState\KomodoIDE\12.0\pystderr.log i get this thousands of times:

[2020-04-29 22:19:52,421] [ERROR] console-logger: NS_ERROR_FAILURE: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIFile.isFile] (2) in chrome://breadcrumbs/content/sdk/breadcrumbs.js:1488
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “chrome://breadcrumbs/content/sdk/breadcrumbs.js”, line 1488, in

And this (less often)

[2020-04-29 22:19:52,420] [ERROR] console-logger: TypeError: this._getFile(…) is null (2) in chrome://breadcrumbs/content/sdk/breadcrumbs.js:1643
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “chrome://breadcrumbs/content/sdk/breadcrumbs.js”, line 1643, in

@efdo, please share then entire log. Those errors your chose don’t seem to be associated with closing Komodo, thought I can’t tell with out more of the log file.

• Carey