Komodo 12 - can't resize or move windows

Tried enabling/disabling Classic, and the other related options in Preferences but Komodo window is stuck and no cursor-change at window borders to resize. It had been working fine, but today, it stuck.

Closing and re-opening Komodo doesn’t help either.

Any ideas?

Wow. I guess no one from ActiveState monitors this forum?

Hi @markh, yes we do. The last time someone reported this they were selecting the wrong section of the title bar but I can’t be sure what you’re doing. Perhaps a video or something could help?

You could also try Help menu > Troubleshooting > Restart in Safe-Mode.

• Carey

Yeah, of course it must be user error. I’m only here because I googled it out of endless frustration. When I hit Windows+left, the app I’m in is supposed to move to the left half of the screen. Unlike all my other apps, Komodo edit moves aside a bit to occupy about two-thirds of the screen. Then when I try to drag the edge to make it smaller, it has a minimum size and won’t go any smaller, unless I do some messing around, moving the window, dragging the edge back and forth, and eventually I can get something that’s workable. And that’s 6 months after the “not sure what you’re doing wrong” response.

p.s. you guys are really getting sloppy. To comment here, I tried to sign up using Facebook, and there’s a Facebook app error because you haven’t configured your app correctly. Then I tried to check for updates on Komodo Edit, and of course that didn’t work either. Feels like this is a dying platofrm.