How to find file?

Yeah of course :slight_smile: I just noted him about it to avoid questions about being this patch available for Komodo 9 as well.

You are right, everytime I pay for update Komodo to the next version, a new version is released and I must pay again :frowning:

So, I don’t really get something for reporting bugs or asking for enhancements, because I must pay to have them fixed.

I going to update maybe this year (And then Komodo 11 will be released XD).

@stramin Komodo has a major update approx once every 1 to 2 years. I think you might just be so unlucky as to always decide to update on the tail-end of the release cycle? I’m sorry if that’s the case. But 1 to 2 years is quite a long time as it is, I don’t see that time increasing.

1 Like

Well… pay for a text editor every 1.5 years is not what I thinked when I bought it the first time, I paid thinking was a once payment only (My error for not reading the product details).

I wanted test Komodo as an option to help my team to left “Sublime Text”, Now I know I can’t do it, I can not ask my team to move to Komodo IDE and pay it every 1.5 years.

You can use the version you buy forever. eg. if you bought Komodo 9.x you get all 9.x versions, but 10 would be an “upgrade”.

This is generally how commercial software works (Sublime is no different).

You are right, but i want bugs fixed, and they will be fixed on the next version, so I must update :frowning:

I’m sorry, that is unfortunately the way these things work. Again it is no different with other software. If there are significant issues with past versions we will likely supply an update, but as of yet that is not the case.