File upload has suddenly stopped working

Hi All

I’m using Komodo Edit and I really love it. However, there are a couple of teething issues. Most notable of these is the upload function. It has started silently failing. It will sit there and pretend to be working then finish as if everything is correct but there’s nothing on the server and nothing around it to cause this to happen

Please help!

Dan

Hi

I’m sorry, it was my fault. I’d accidentally changed a setting and Komodo was uploading to the wrong place. It’s weird that there was no warning, but no damage done

Glad it’s working again!

Dan

Can you please explain what steps you are taking to “upload a file” ?

Hi

Incidentally, the upload has stopped working again. To upload I downloaded and installed the Uploader (1.62) add on, which handles automatic uploading. I have also tried clicking upload in the file menu

This was all working yesterday and nothing has changed in the configuration. I’ve tried all I can think of

Please help

Dan

Ok you’re using an addon to upload? You will have to ask for support from the addon developer. Can you link to the specific addon that you are using?

Hi

The addon really makes no difference; I have tried disabling it and manually upload from the file menu, which failed. I ruled out the addon as the culprit a while ago

Incidentally, the addon that I use only triggers the built-in upload method when a file is saved. The addon is called Uploader

Dan

Any error messages? Can you post your error log after reproducing the problem? Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File