I am using Komodo Edit v9.0.0 build 15707 win32 – just downloaded last night. So far I think it is a nice improvement from v8.
One thing is odd, I am not sure if there is a setting to change this.
Here’s what’s happening:
- I double click on on a word to highlight
- press Cttr-h
- the window opens Find/Replace window- the cursor is not in the “Find what” field – this is the first issue
- i put the cursor in “Find what”
- then press tab to move to “Replace with” and type in the new text
- then I press Enter expecting it to start replacing —this does not happen – this is the 2nd issue
- so now I need to press tab 11 times to move to the “Replace” button – this is the 3rd issue
I use Ctrl-h a lot, is there a preference or anything to get back the v8 behavior?