Debugger failing to open Include Files

I’m having difficulty with getting the debugger set up to run remotely in Komodo 11. I have a PHP file that starts with an include statement:

include_once $_SERVER[‘DOCUMENT_ROOT’] . ‘/includes/magicquotes.inc.php’;

The debugger doesn’t find the file. When I run the file in production, everything works fine, so I know it’s something with the configuration of the debugger. The error message is:

“failed to open stream: No such file or directory”

The include path shown in the error message is not the one from the php.ini file, it’s the default one.

Obviously, I don’t have something configured correctly. Any suggestions?

Hey @kerryj,
Helpful information would be:

• Config entry in php.ini

• How are you starting the debugger?

• Where is that error being output?

• Does the debugger sessions actually start in Komodo?

• Carey

PS. I think you spelled your name wrong.
PPS. JK

Config entry in php.ini:
include_path = “.;c:\php\includes;\server-3\wamp\www\includes”
Starting the debugger using:
http://192.168.1.200/parts/dev/index.php?XDEBUG_SESSION_START=1
in a browser, then clicking the “Start debugging” triangle in Komodo
The error is being output to a separate console window
The debugger does not get to the breakpoint on line 27 which is after multiple comments and a few include statements.

PS. I’m unsure of many things, but I’m sure my name is spelled correctly. You might need to check yours! :wink:

There’s the issue. This starts local debugging.

This step is what starts the debugging session in Komodo. If your configuration in your php.ini file is correct then the above URL will cause the PHP server to send a debug request to Komodo at the IP and port specified in your php.ini file.

If you haven’t already, please review the (PHP Remote Debugging)[Komodo 11 Documentation] docs.

If you’ve already reviewed the docs then please share your additions to your php.ini file. Not the whole file, just the portion you add for setting up remote debugging.

• Carey

PS. Txting mom now, confirming name!