Crashes on all 'Save as...' attempts

No symlinks or mounted drives. Not running from DMG.

Thanks for clarifying. Did a little digging and found this: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1489785

Itā€™s a long ticket and I donā€™t have time to read through the whole thing but summary: itā€™s either a fix in Mozilla (what Komodo is built on) or Mojave. It sounds like there are two issues, both very similar but apparently not exactly the same.

Gotta love those OSX updates! Iā€™ll have to have another look tomorrow to see if there is a work around. I got some code i have to finished off over here before 5.

• Carey

Thanks so much for looking into this.

1 Like

@smkiewel, Iā€™ve filed a bug and should hopefully have a nightly build with the patch init for you to try tomorrow. Iā€™ll link it in the bug report though so make sure you follow the bug report:

Awesome. Following.

@smkiewel, can you reply in the ticket if the nightly resolved the issue for you?

Following this as I am having the same issue. Do you know, did the nightly fix it and has it been rolled into the normal downloads at this point? I love working in Komodo Edit but the program is somewhat unusable at the moment because of this bug.

Sorry I missed this. I have no idea how. It appears to have fixed the issue.

Having the same issue, downloading the nightly build to see if it is fixed.

It is fixed for the IDE, the last nightly for KomodoEdit (Komodo-Edit-11.1.1-18203-macosx-x86_64.dmg) also works

thanksā€¦

Thanks for confirming, all.