This article actual ONLY for IDE and Firefox browser.
- Download FoxyProxy Standart from Mozilla addons.
- Open FoxyProxy (click on blue/orange dog(or not dog, I don’t know what is it)).
- Click on Add in right sidebar (sorry, I have Russian version of FoxyProxy and don’t know truth name of this button).
- When you get a very big window, click on 2 radio button (Configure
proxy or something like this) and enter in “Host or IP-Address”
127.0.0.1and in “Port” - port that you choose in HTTP-Inspector (at my
- Go to “URL patterns” (tab #3) and click “Add”
- Etner “Pattern name” (It’s not very important part of configuration)
- In “URL pattern” enter
- Click OK.
- In first tab of
FoxyProxy - proxy parameterschange color to
anything, but not dark-blue (it’s used by default proxy and you can be
That’s all. Run HTTP Inspector to test that all works fine. If you stuck on something - ask in this topic.