Can't locate DBD/Sybase.pm

I am trying to use ppm DBI to access a Sybase db and I keep getting the error below. Is there a way to download the correct driver?

Perl Version = “This is perl 5, version 24, subversion 1 (v5.24.1) built for MSWin32-x64-multi-thread”

install_driver(Sybase) failed: Can’t locate DBD/Sybase.pm in @INC (you may need to install the DBD::Sybase module) (@INC contains: C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveState Komodo IDE 9\lib\support\dbgp\perllib c:/Perl64/site/lib c:/Perl64/lib .) at (eval 12)[c:/Perl64/lib/DBI.pm:796] line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::Sybase perl module hasn’t been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of ‘Sybase’ isn’t right.
Available drivers: CSV, DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, ODBC, Oracle, Pg, Proxy, SQLite, Sponge.

Hi, where is DBD/Sybase.pm located? Did you use ActivePerl to install Sybase?

No I didn’t use active Perl. regular Sybase install. Where would l look for the DBD/Sybase.pm or where could I install it. because it looks like I am missing it.

I am not familiar with Sybase. You will have to figure out where it is installed, and then add its location to Edit > Preferences > Languages > Perl > Additional Perl Import Directories

Looks like Activestate can’t get Sybase.pm to build. So you might be out of luck unless you want to go *nix.

http://code.activestate.com/ppm/DBD-Sybase/

Alternatively, the source is available on CPAN. But since there isn’t a PPM it’s probably going to be quite the challenge to get it working on Windows.