Autocomplete 11 removing the $ on variables

Been having this problem in 11. Not even sure how to describe this. Take the code below:

class mribp_ordShipment
{

static function GetShippableLines($orderNo) {

$zenContext = new mri_context("zencart", "zencart");
		$mriContext = new mri_context("mri", "mri");
		$ordRepairLineLookup = new mri_dbEntity("OrdRepairLine", $mriContext, null, null, false, true, false);
		$zenOrderLookup = new mri_dbEntity("Order", $zenContext, null, null, false, true, false);
		$zenProductLookup = new mri_dbEntity("Product", $zenContext, null, null, false, true, false);
		$zenOrderProductLookup = new mri_dbEntity("OrderProduct", $zenContext, null, null, false, true, false);
		$mriOrdShipmentLineLookup = new mri_dbEntity("OrdShipmentLine", $mriContext, null, null, false, true, false);

If I start typing “$zenContext”, autocomplete offers to complete the line for me. OK. When I accept, it removes the leading $, leaving me with “zenContext” - which is a syntax error.

Also - I used to be able to see the methods of my class after typing something like “zenContext->”, but now I get nothing, and CTL-J does nothing, even though codeintel scanned my project.

Any ideas on this? I have reverted to version 9, where things seem to work correctly.

Hi, this is a known issue: https://github.com/Komodo/KomodoEdit/issues/3003

Is there a solution yet? The link was unclear. Thanks.

No there is no solution yet, sorry.