I’m using kmodo edit to create php project,
To view Arabic words correctly I used utf-8 and BOM
However, I stuck with session.class.php , it works only if I removed the BOM
My crystal balls suggests you’re feeding the
include php directive with a UTF-8 file that has a BOM. Well, don’t. PHP does not support BOM in UTF-8 files so
include will not strip it—it’ll simply show up in the middle of your output.
Go to “Preferences → Internationalization” and uncheck “Signature (BOM)” wherever you’ve chosen UTF-8.
There’re equivalent settings at “Project → Properties” and “Edit → Current File Settings”. You might to tweak them all.