K10/K11 on High Sierra Drawing glitches

@concussinogfx, please confirm the update worked. If the update worked, could you please file a new bug report with reproduction steps. I’m not seeing this issue at all in 11.1.

So I played with things. It was definitely still happening with version 11.1, but I “Reset Everything” from the trouble shooting menu and beat on it a while. I can tell that the window edges are being filled in a few milliseconds after the rest of the window, but it eventually does paint everything properly. (yay) It’s not pretty but its working. I’ll update this thread if I find out anything different.

It seems the issue persisted from importing my v10 or v11.0 prefs.

Very interesting @Scorp1us, please do give us an update in a few days if this keeps working!

So it doesn’t fully fix the issue. I just tried to close a window with unsaved files and it was fully black until I moved it. Then everything worked as it should. I’m wondering if your fix has to manually be applied to each window?

The fix we made IS applied to each window. I’m guessing there is an additional edge case here that we haven’t been able to repro on our end.