How to hide or move the 'path bar' under the tab bar?

I made a screenshot of what I would like to hide or move somewhere else (for example to the bottom). I would still like to access those option sometimes but I don’t need them to be there all of the time. Is there an easy way to do this?

Check out Preferences > Appearance, there’s a setting there to place it underneath the editor.

1 Like

That’s it! Can’t imagine how I missed that since I’ve looked over those options multiple times looking for it… So much better at the bottom now. Can I also hide the statusbar completely somehow or am I overlooking it again? :S

There’s no such a setting, however you can edit your color scheme to hide it.

1 Like

Tools > Color Scheme > Select “Interface” from dropdown on the left > Enter the following CSS in editor on the right:

statusbar { visibility: collapse; }

I would not recommend this though, the statusbar contains some very useful features.

1 Like

Thanks you! It’s great to have that option. I’ll keep it and try to use it at the bottom for now, just to know about those features you are talking about. Loving the editor and it’s customizability so far. And a great helpful community :heart_eyes:

1 Like