These keybindings mimmic those of Sublime Text, giving you a smooth transition into Komodo.
Note that these keybindings should be considered as a "beta" for the time being, it is bound to be missing some bindings so please report them if you encounter any.
Before anyone starts yelling X is better than Y - there are similarly Komodo features missing from Sublime, it's not like this is an established standard).
- Show scope in status bar
- Revert to single view (remove split but keep editor)
- Choose the orient of the split through the keybind
- Select line (repeat to select next line(s))
- delete from cursor to end of line
- delete from cursor to start of line
- keybind to toggle comment on current line
- keybind to toggle comment region (not just comment or un-comment)
- Soft Undo/Redo
- Paste and indent correctly
- Goto word in current file
- Go to (and select to) start/end of buffer
- Go to next/prev buffer (we have this but currently cannot be modified)
- Insert new line is currently bugged - is basically an enter keypress
- Split selection into lines (multi-caret)
- Expand Selection (and variants)
- Command to toggle macro recording (right now they are 2 separate commands)