Komodo 10 freezing during Git info update

Hi, The problem is the following: I had 10-15 files opened in a project under Git control.
I commited the changes and switched to another brunch in SourceTree and came back to Komodo. I was waiting that IDE already refreshed the stage and content of the files but Komodo was absolutelly not responsible. I was looks like the window was covered with white semitransparent layer. All other application and system were working fine and I was able to switch between windows easy. I tried to close Komodo with the standard window [X] icon. This panel is covered by Komodo UI as usual, but appeared in this situation. System offered me to wait for responce or close the application. I clicked “close” and the process was killed. And I got this problem not for the first time. I got this crash about 5-6 times today.

Komodo IDE, version 10.1.1, build 89474, platform win32-x86.
Built on Thu Sep 01 14:27:01 2016.
Win 7x64

Hi @MaxA,

I tried something similar:

• I opened 26 files that are all under Git
  • Edited and saved them all
  • Went to my command line and performed a git stash
  • Go back to Komodo

Komodo does not hang. I get a dialog asking me to Reload Changed Files and Projects and lists all the open files. I click OK and I’m good to go.

Just to be safe I created a new branch and commited all of those changed files on that branch. When I switched back to master (aka, those files haven’t changed and revert back to their original state) I get the same dialog asking me to reload changed files but Komodo doesn’t hang.

Is this 100% reproducible for you?
Is there anything in the logs when this happens?
Can you reproduce this in Help > Troubleshooting > safe-mode?

• Carey

No any visual dependecies for me. Always sudden.
Just got it, kill the process and save the log immidiatelly. Attached.
Cannot upload the zip, so the cloud URL.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6tFMSWROoY3RTNmU0dPQ1ZhQzQ

This is being tracked here:

Is that you? If you have additional information to add there, please do. So far we have narrowed it down to something wrong in the user data directory.

• Carey

Max is not Anselmo :slight_smile:

100% :grinning: